- On arrival at Malaga Airport, lessees are required to provide their driving license and a valid passport or identity card.
- Our customers have to present a valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) as payment or guarantee. The credit card must belong to the main driver or additional driver.
- The minimum driver age is 23 years old. Drivers must have had a full driving license for at least 2 years.
- The booking is not necessarily associated to a particular brand or model, but to a group of similar vehicles due to size or capacity.
THE PRICE OF THE RENTAL INCLUDES:
- Delivery and collection at the airport during office hours, (From 09:00 to 21:30hours).
- Unlimited kilometers inside the Autonomous Community of Andalucía and Gibraltar.
- VAT, taxes and local rates.
- Comprehensive insurance with excess.
- 24 hour roadside assistance.
- The leased vehicle is only authorised to drive through the AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY OF ANDALUSIA AND GIBRALTAR. The insurance will lose effect if the driver drives under the effects of alcohol or drugs and damages will be the driver’s responsibility.
- Fuel Policy: Half a tank/ Empty.
The lessee pays for half a tank of fuel (30€ for small cars; 35€ for mid-size and estates; 40€ for 7 seaters and 60€ for 9 seaters) and can bring the car back low on fuel.
- The rate includes fully comprehensive insurance with an excess. The excess, for each category is:
Group A, B: 550€
Group C, D, E: 750€
Group F Y J: 900€
If you wish to have coverage without excess you will have to pay the full insurance supplement. For groups A and B, BA 7€/day with a minimum of 50€; for groups C,CA, D 9€/day with a minimum of 65€; for groups F and J 11€/day with a minimum of 75€.
This policy does not cover damages, loss or any other damage suffered by the luggage, goods or personal belongings transported in the vehicle.
Contracting the full insurance supplement does not offer coverage for refueling the car with the incorrect fuel; lost keys, locks, damages caused in the undersides of the vehicle, nor the rims or tires, whatever their type, when caused by overloading the vehicle or by driving on inappropriate surfaces, such as the beach, poor roads, forest or mountain roads, etc., which are not recognised as authorised, paved roads, under Spanish law.
- The lessee agrees not to carry more passengers in the vehicle than those corresponding to the spaces provided in the vehicle, nor to take part in races or other competitions with the vehicle. It is agreed that the lessee is solely responsible for the penalties for any breach of the Circulation Code or breach of other ordinances.
- Deliveries and collections which aren’t from Malaga Airport or Benalmadena will have a supplement depending on the area.
- The lessee is responsible for returning the vehicle at the time, date and location indicated in the contract. If not, the insurance coverage will be invalidated and the lessee may incur a possible misappropriation in accordance with what is established in the Article 535 of the Penal Code.