Rent a Car at Málaga’s Airport with Canny Cars
1. The leased vehicle is only authorised to drive through the AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY OF ANDALUSIA AND GIBRALTAR.
The insurance will not be effective if the driver drives under the effects of alcohol, drugs or contraindicated medication and all damages will be the driver’s responsibility.
2. Our customers have to present a valid Credit Card (VISA o Mastercard) as payment or guarantee. The card must belong to the main driver or additional driver.
3. The rental rates include the compulsory insurance coverage of the vehicle and the supplementary civil liability for damages against third parties derived from the use and circulation of vehicles.
This policy does not cover damages, loss or any other damage suffered by the luggage, goods or personal belongings transported in the vehicle, nor the total or partial damage of these elements in the vehicle due to theft and/or vandalism and/or traffic accidents.
4. The lessee is obliged to communicate to CANNY CARS any accident or damaged suffered by the vehicle within a maximum period of 24 hours, as well as take any necessary action within one’s abilities to avoid further damages.
5. The lessee must have a driver’s license that is at least two years old and must be at least 23 years old.
6. The booking is not necessarily associated to a particular brand or model, but to a group of similar vehicles due to size or capacity.
7. The lessee will be held accountable for any legal and extrajudicial expenses, including counsel and right of attorney bill, caused by any claim or breach of this contract. This contract takes effect from the time and date stated on the first page of the contract and is signed as proof of accordance, agreeing that any disputes that may arise will be settled by and submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Málaga.
8. The rate includes fully comprehensive insurance with an excess. The excess, for each category is:
Group A, B: 1500€
Group C, D, E: 2500€
Group (F Y J), (GA), (MA) y (HA): 3500€